· Responsible for working with the Safety & Security team to ensure the safety of our Center.
· Ensures all staff and students on Center are following safety policies and procedures.
· Control Center entrance/exit points to include visitor sign-in procedures, bag checks, and student accountability.
· Responds to emergency situations as they arise on Center.
· Assists in the investigation of accidents and incidents with the goal of resolution and reduction of future concerns.
· Communicates regularly with other security staff members, dorm staff, and counselors on student concerns that could affect them completing the program successfully or living on campus safely.
· Assists the dormitory staff with room/locker inspections to ensure students are maintaining a safe living environment.
· Engage with students/staff in a respectful and welcoming manner while taking routine tours of the Center grounds and assist in student monitoring.
· Maintains all appropriate paperwork to include: visitor logs; student passes; incident investigations including statements; camera review logs.
· Other duties assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Education