- The Lab Technician will be responsible for performing daily calibration of lab equipment, reports and maintain results.
- Conduct daily calibration of instruments by utilizing small equipment like Balances, pH meters, Desiccators and Refrigerators.
- Login and maintain incoming samples for analysis in APR web.
- Prepare laboratory supply, chemical purchase request and maintain chemical inventory in APR web.
- Maintain column log books for HPL, GC and UPLC analysis.
- Dissolution media preparation and keep dissolution apparatus clean after each use by Scientist.
- Document reference standards and impurities in incoming material log book and update as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Keep work area/ lab clean and safe at all times including washing and sterilization of glassware and other items.
- Microbiology-Operation of Autoclave and perform control procedures such as Bio Indicator check and temperature verification.
- High School or GED - Required
- Associate Degree Associate of Science or Technically related field - Preferred
- 2 years or more in HS- 2 or more years laboratory experience preferable in a food, drug or chemical laboratory
- less than one year in AS- Less than one year laboratory experience preferably in a food, drug or chemical laboratory
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to maintain clear and concise laboratory records. - Intermediate
- Must be computer literate. - Intermediate
- High degree of accuracy, must be precise and consistent in day-to-day analysis - Intermediate
- Quick leaner, proactive, able to understand analytical procedures, operate lab equipment, and learn new scientific techniques within a short period of time. - Beginner
- Must be a team player and able to adapt to changing assignments, work extended hours as needed to meet project deadlines. - Beginner
- Must maintain a safe working environment, follow safety procedures, and practices identified in appropriate SDS - Beginner
- Must be willing to work extended hours, including weekends, as and when required. - Beginner