Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Jose, California
This position is accountable for the total performance of assigned territory. This includes, but is not limited to, achieving/exceeding revenue and profit plan, maintaining and improving morale, retention and productivity. The Regional Manager develops long term relationships with the clients to support the growth of the business and focuses on process improvement and development of technician skillsets to expand service of the EMCOR Field Operations (EFO). In conjunction with the Regional Director, this position will help develop and execute strategic direction and be accountable for implementation.
* Oversee day to day operations within an assigned region
* Supervise a team of 15-20 technicians and create an environment in which employees are successful
* Provides access to staff for development, coaching and feedback
* Provides regular performance feedback along with annual goals
* Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth
* Lead the company's specific management strategy for their assigned region. Lead team to effectively deliver EFS's range of services, ensure process adherence and take responsibility for their team's performance
* Ensure alignment with client overall objectives and performance measurements including but not limited to: Work order completion, chargeability, process adherence, team development and safety
* Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external)
* Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.
* Continually works to improve supervisory skills
* Bachelor's degree or related experience
* 5+years of supervisory experience preferred
* Experience with operations and maintenance for multi-site commercial properties is preferred
* Ability to identify best practices within industry and a proven ability to apply across multi-site/account scope. Facility Management, IFM experience preferred
* Must be willing to travel
* Able to utilize PC and/or tablet to access and analyze data in company systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.