Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
UST Global is looking for C developers to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The ideal candidate must possess excellent background on C . The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fundamental knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Minimum 5 years of experience with developing and enhancing applications written in C
- Minimum 5 years of experience and understanding developing high performance DML and DDL
- Minimum 5 years of experience with unit testing
- Experience with developing and enhancing Stored Procedures
- Experience with cloud technologies Azure preferred
- Experience with developing and enhancing SSIS packages
- Experience developing in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience with automated UI and web service testing.
- Experience with Git Version Control System.
- Work in agile environment to ensure that all functionality is properly designed, developed, tested, and delivered per prescribed requirements.
- Actively participate in code reviews to ensure coding standards are enforced and adequate code coverage is maintained.
- Develop and document test plans, automated test cases, regression tests, integration tests, and end to end tests.
- Integrate automated testing into Azure Pipelines to ensure quality at build and deployment.
- Utilize Azure templates and Coded Infrastructure to create and update environments on demand
- Understand the effect of iterative development and release management processes dictated by an Agile Scrum environment
- Work with product teams, scrum teams, and internal groups to ensure customer requirements are being developed and adequately tested.
- Create, Update, and Enhance Stored Procedures, SSRS reports, and SSIS packages.
- Diagnose and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
- Provide technical assistance to end users by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or technical questions
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Provide mentoring and leadership to associate level team members.
This position is open for Atlanta, GA Richmond VA. UST will provide relocation assistance for full time employment.
BTECH or higher
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.