Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Delavan, Wisconsin
Pentair currently has an opening for a Service Manager to join our team. This is a remote position based in the Midwest. In this role, the Service Manager will be responsible for managing the Components Plus and Aftermarket Service Team, as well as the Aftermarket Sales Support and Service Team. This Service Manager will also be responsible for coordinating with manufacturing, planning, prototyping and purchasing to confirm timely deliveries and to meet customer requirements.
* Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
* Pay competitively
* Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair s proven best practices
* Offer health benefits & coaching
* Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
* Offer employee discounts
* Protect you with life insurance and other options
* Tell you more about all the great benefits just ask!
* Define and execute a strategy for the service organization that profitably delivers key services including but not limited to: field service, maintenance, training, technical support, start-up support, and site surveys and audits.
* Oversee projects and coordinate personnel and actions required to meet customer needs, commitments and deadlines.
* Develop and maintain a strong relationship built on mutual trust, respect and cooperation with direct customers and other channel partners, distribution management and strategic accounts.
* Ensure the teams effectively support the field sales effort from new business acquisition to order execution and aftermarket service through effective project management and technical field support.
* Establish and implement standard processes and procedures for all services, adhering to Pentair s PIMS methodologies.
* Partner with the Sales team to be involved with negotiations on terms and pricing for service contracts with customers.
* Create an environment for successful continuous improvement processes in all areas of service.
* Participate on the leadership team helping to define and implement the overall business strategy.
* Lead and energize cross functional collaboration required for effective and efficient installed base service management.
* Develop relationships with partners and suppliers in the service industry, including negotiating supply agreements with key service providers if necessary.
* Organize technical and other service related training for customers, employees and channel partners.
* Coordinate service and parts sales activities and communicate customer support requirements to other departments such as marketing, manufacturing, engineering and materials as needed.
* Effectively manage, develop and train employees in the department.
* Prepare financial and performance reports in bowling chart setup.
* Schedule, attend and participate in key customer visits and meetings.
* Ensure all company and departmental policies and programs are enforced and followed.
* Have 3-5 years of experience in management role.
* Be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, and Salesforce.
* Have leadership ability, including strong strategic and analytical ability.
* Possess strong technical skills and comprehension of complex applications.
* Have the ability to work well in a cross-functional environment.
* Possess strong people management skills, including the demonstrated ability to hire top talent, motivate and grow high performing team.
* Possess excellent relationship building skills and customer first mentality.
* Have the ability to handle multiple priorities and complex problems.
* Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
* Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Have strong teamwork and networking skills, including the ability influence, motivate and negotiate across diverse groups and teams.
WE LIKE, BUT DON T REQUIRE:
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Electronics, Manufacturing or related discipline.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer. With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.