Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Executive Assistant within the Quality department.
Youre equally comfortable with administrative / analytical functions and working closely with senior-level leadership.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an Executive Assistant you need to know how to:
* Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies. Serve as a liaison between Executive and identified boards, committees, and the senior management team. Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the assigned Executive. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response. Provide assistance, guidance, and direction to visitors, patients, staff and vendors entering the Administration area.
* Perform day-to-day administrative duties relative to operations for assigned Senior Team Members. Work closely and effectively with the assigned Executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Executive updated. Attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes as required.
* Draft acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive's ability to effectively lead the function/organization. Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively. Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments. Arrange and coordinate meetings, conferences and appointments. Arrange travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compile documents for meetings and presentation materials. Coordinate logistics for meetings/conferences by arranging meeting accommodations and preparing correspondence regarding upcoming meetings and conferences.
* Perform advanced project work. Follow through on projects to successful completion. Assist with special events including negotiating contracted services and assisting with third party agreements for special events.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* High School diploma or equivalent, required
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience supporting management, required
* Valid Colorado Drivers License, required
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
* At least one (1) year of experience working in a healthcare organization, preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being an Executive Assistant on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities