Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
* Attendance is an essential function of the job
* Work in assigned area of production responsibility as scheduled in a safe and efficient manner.
* Attend departmental and branch meetings as needed to engage and complete education and training.
* Assist fellow production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
* Consistently seek the improvement and development in assigned role/job and skills. Seek to develop multiple areas of capability in order to support the production team.
* Create and support a culture of adherence to branch standardization in support of, financial, service, and safety goals.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
* Ability to work assigned shift- attendance is required
* Basic Math reasoning skills
* Lifting Ability; up to 25-50 pounds continuously; Push/Pull Ability; up to 150 pounds assisted
* Capability to work in a fast-paced work environment that may have fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels while working with machinery in a safe and conscientious manner
* Must be able to adhere to safety standards
* One year of industrial laundry experience
* Capability of understanding work instructions in English
DEPARTMENTS AND DUTIES - Quality workmanship, teamwork and regular attendance are essential in these roles:
Roll mats using rolling machines
Put mats into storage
Fill mat orders: sort rugs into carts for route preparation
Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify engineering of any malfunctions.
Bundle garments/product in a logical and coherent manner to ensure proper delivery to customer(s).
Verify or count finished products to determine if product bundles or orders are complete.
Load cleaned garments/product onto distribution trucks or other like material handling equipment for proper customer delivery.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)