Quality Control Technician
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The Quality Control Technician is expected to inspect precast products at various stages of the production process as well as perform those tests required by standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret product layouts; engineering drawings; schematic diagrams; and formula mixes.
- Perform all assigned post-pour and pre-pour inspections; as well as any overall inspection in regards to any other product(s) when requested.
- Step in and request a call for a measurement of any product at any specified stage in the production process to ensure the standards are being met.
- Record any and all testing data accurately as well as applying statistical quality control procedures required by the stringent Lindsay Concrete standards.
- Present and evaluate data as well as write up reports to validate or indicate any deviations from the existing Lindsay Precast standards.
- Assist in setting up and performing destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- NOTE: Other duties may be assigned as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years experience with Quality Control is required.
- Must be advanced with a tape measure with a superior attention to detail.
- Experience with concrete and/or in a construction/manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Be willing and able to get company paid certifications as required.
This position reports to the QC Manager