Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This is a phenominal opportunity to join the TE Connectivity - Automotive Americas HR team.
The Senior Manager, Human Resources for Operations and Quality will serve as a key business partner for the Automotive Americas business unit. In alignment with business priorities and the Automotive Americas HR Strategy set by the Senior Director of HR, the individual will be responsible for delivering an HR strategy that supports innovation, human capital business solutions, and capability development as well as providing a focused set of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, employee engagement, talent management and change management. This position will closely with the Automotive Americas HR leader and collaborate with other pillars of the TE Connectivity HR Operating Model, including HR Innovation Centers (Centers of Excellence) and HR Solutions (HR Operations). The Senior Manager, Human Resources, is focused on the business, functional and talent strategies, organization design and partnering with business leaders to develop a high-performance organization. TE Connectivity's HR Business Partner Teams implement Human Resources policy at the business unit level while partnering with management to drive company-wide programs and initiatives (i.e. succession, talent acquisition, total rewards and change management).
Responsibilities & Qualifications
As a Senior Manager, Human Resources, a typical day may include:
* Serve as a trusted advisor to the Automotive Americas Operations and Quality teams in all aspects of human resources, ensuring that the business has the right talent in the present, as well as anticipating future talent needs including but not limited to the strategic workforce plans from shop floors to operations leadership.
* Work with leaders in Automotive Americas HR strategy for Operations and Quality which will include workforce planning, succession planning, talent development and measuring/communicating results, in partnership with a strong, inclusive HR leadership team.
* Drive business decisions through data analytics, providing regular human capital reviews.
* Assist in developing an HR function that is viewed by clients at all levels to be experts: confident, strategic, effective and pivotal to the organization's success.
* Knowledgeable of HR best practices and constantly seeking continuous improvement. This will include playing a key leadership role in designing and implementing change programs.
* Develop innovative programs that identify the \\"right person in the right place, at the right time, with the right cost.\\"
* Play a key role in implementing change programs. This will include organization design, organization effectiveness, cultural assessment, and other initiatives designed to enable the business to achieve its growth targets.
* Deliver effective communications and provide leadership for the implementation of HR policies and processes Operations and Quality in Automotive Americas.
* Serve as a coach (vs. a manager) for plant based HR staff, seeking to enable and grow their development and capabilities as HR leaders within their own sites.
What your background should look like…
* Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, HR Management or related field. PHR or SPHR preferred.
* Minimum 10 years of professional experience in HR supporting Operations, including 8+ years HRBP/Generalist experience and/or Center of Excellence experience in talent management, talent acquisition or organizational development.
* Track record of effectiveness leading in a complex, global, matrixed organization. Experience working with people at all levels around the world, with significant cross-cultural sensitivity, respect and adaptability.
* Demonstrated managerial courage. Self-confident and able to act as a role model of company values. Experience serving as a coach and confidant to multiple business leaders across all facets of talent and business strategy. Must be willing to challenge point-of-views when necessary and offer alternative, constructive suggestions.
* Experience assessing, recruiting, engaging, developing, and motivating employees. Strong assessor of skills, strengths and weaknesses, and willing to take action to upgrade as needed.
* Exceptional energy and results-orientation. Strong influencing skills; assertive without being antagonistic or alienating; ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented culture. A track record of influencing across an organization.
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations simply, clearly and comfortably.
* Comfort with ambiguity.
* A proven track record of and passion for process excellence, project management and continuous improvement.
* Ability to travel in the Americas, 25-40% of the time, if required.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.