Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dover, New Jersey
Training may be required on Day Shift or when training is able to be scheduled before moving to Afternoon Shift. Afternoon Shift hours are Monday-Friday 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
Starting wage: $17.92 per hour.
12-month wage: $22.10 per hour.
Along with your pay, our company provides you with a comprehensive package of benefits that is competitive with other leading companies. Some of our benefits include:
The final inspection position performs a full inspection of parts as outlined in work instructions or customer specifications. Must maintain UT Ultra Sonic Reading per customer requirements. This job is a certified Position that will perform all work cell operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Highlights problem indications to supervision for consideration.
• Maintains own production count and/or other records as might be required.
• Has nonconforming product disposition authority within the scope of this job description.
• Performs belting, stoning, buffing operations to remove visual imperfections beyond customer specifications.
• Responsible for visual integrity & gaging & repair of pitch, chord width, & trailing edge thickness
• Maintains records as required.
• Maintains work area in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
• Must be able to read & understand finishing visual instructions.
• Responsible for verifying routers are correct before working the job
• Operates sandblast, tumbling, vibratory or REM equipment to clean metal
• castings of scale, foreign material and discoloration to produce a smooth
• Performs 100% visual inspection per product criteria or customer specifics.
ENVIORNMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITES
• Expected to assist in the implementation of EHS Values and policy statements and accompanying principals.
• Comply with all department, facility, corporate and regulatory EHS regulations.
• Wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Report all job-related illness and injuries (Per Employee Handbook).
• Report all safety, health and environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
• Attend all EHS training.
• Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
• PPE requirements include metatarsal shoes, eye protection and ear protection.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS