Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Detroit, Michigan
FORTINET (NASDAQ: FTNT) SECURES THE LARGEST ENTERPRISE, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. FORTINET EMPOWERS ITS CUSTOMERS WITH INTELLIGENT, SEAMLESS PROTECTION ACROSS THE EXPANDING ATTACK SURFACE AND THE POWER TO TAKE ON EVER-INCREASING PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BORDERLESS NETWORK - TODAY AND INTO THE FUTURE. ONLY THE FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC ARCHITECTURE CAN DELIVER SECURITY FEATURES WITHOUT COMPROMISE TO ADDRESS THE MOST CRITICAL SECURITY CHALLENGES, WHETHER IN NETWORKED, APPLICATION, CLOUD OR MOBILE ENVIRONMENTS. FORTINET RANKS #1 IN THE MOST SECURITY APPLIANCES SHIPPED WORLDWIDE AND MORE THAN 400,000 CUSTOMERS TRUST FORTINET TO PROTECT THEIR BUSINESSES. LEARN MORE AT HTTPS://WWW.FORTINET.COM, THE FORTINET BLOG, OR FORTIGUARD LABS.
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into the SLED vertical and strategic partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
* Generating SLED business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
* Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
* Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
* Proven ability to sell solutions to the SLED vertical.
* A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
* Experience in closing large deals.
* Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
* Minimum 8 years sales experience.
* Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
* Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
* BS or equivalent experience
EEOC / AAPAccommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of email@example.com for assistance.EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.