Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boulder, Colorado
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
ANSYS empowers the world's most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
We have an internship opportunity available for a software development position within the Account and Store Team, which specializes in web-based management of user accounts and e-commerce transactions. The successful candidate will support the team s efforts by contributing to all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The intern will interface with the development, support, and testing teams.
The primary responsibilities may include:
- Completing tasks within a CI/CD development process. Contribute to planning and design meetings, perform implementation and maintenance of multiple product modules.
- Perform complex bug verification, unit testing, and release testing. Research and develop solutions to problems discovered by QA or product support
- Understand market and customer needs, and research new technologies or development tools to ensure that the product satisfies the requirements and performs well.
- Enrolled in a bachelor s or Master s program in computer science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of C# and Visual Studio IDE
- Interested in learning more about user management and e-commerce systems
- Motivated, self-disciplined, and able to learn quickly
- MongoDB experience
- Familiar with web development
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Azure
- Experience with RESTful APIs
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
* Customer focus
* Results and Accountability
* Transparency and Integrity
* Sense of urgency
* Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at ANSYS are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at ANSYS, it s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It s about the what s next as much as the mission accomplished . It s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
ANSYS is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Nearest Major Market: Austin