Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sr. Financial Analyst for assigned ManpowerGroup brand within the United States and all markets within, focuses include but not limited to: Full P&L analysis, pricing, client profitability analysis, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Region financial support (55%)
• Comprehensive financial partner/consultant for assigned region, as well as all of the markets within
• Facilitate the Monthly Management Review (MMR) process for the RVP including coordination and development of content and preparing the RVP and the market leaders for their monthly MMR review.
• Diagnose and present levers to improve growth, efficiency, and profitability trends within regions' markets. Effectively drive execution with the appropriate level of leadership
• Meet with all market leaders to review their financials, while building their financial acumen. Work with market owners to identify trends and the actions needed to improve their business
• Identify and drive implementation of levels to improve GP% (business mix, pricing strategies, etc) and track the success of GP% improvement
• Play lead role in weekly/monthly region calls/meetings (present financials and upcoming action plans)
Pricing / Client Profitability support (20%)
• Lead pricing analyst for designated markets/region
• Analyze client profitability and provide feedback and insights to improve
• Educate field leaders on various pricing tools they can use to price business
• Provide creative solutions to help win business over our competition
• Facilitate the approval process for pricing, payment terms, IWSF
Forecasting & Planning (15%)
• Develop forecasting models to allow market leaders to understand forward looking trajectory and strategize how to achieve growth over prior year. Partner with market leaders to develop, implement and track progress of action plans.
• Work with RVP and market leaders to review and finalize annual business plans and budgets.
• Quantify impact of strategic actions and measure subsequent ROI
• Various ad hoc reporting as assigned
• Build and maintain a strong tie with Reporting & Analysis and other Financial Analysts to ensure knowledge sharing and cohesiveness within the Finance Department
• Analyze and challenge department and company systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement. Effectively implement improvements.
• Bachelors Degree - Finance or Accounting strongly preferred
• 5-7 years relevant financial experience
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer