Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Trimble Inc. (www.trimble.com), a public company focused on positioning, laser, optical and inertial technologies as well as buildings and infrastructure hardware, software and services, is an exciting, entrepreneurial company with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. A key business area within Trimble is Trimble Buildings, which focuses on developing 3D technologies that support the lifecycle of a construction project from design, engineering, construction through to operation of a building. A key division within Trimble Buildings is SketchUp (Architecture & Design Division).
SketchUp is a strategic, fast-growing subsidiary of Trimble. Delivering intuitive 3D modeling software, this business pursues penetration in its core architecture market as well as a long tail of high-potential segments, including interior design, engineering, entertainment and woodworking. Trimble acquired SketchUp from Google in 2012 and has developed organically through aggressive execution and expansion of the core business model. In parallel, the division has strategically grown its platform through acquisition: collaboration, energy analysis, and procedural modeling. The team operates out of offices in Boulder, Colorado and London.
We are looking for a smart, hard-working Senior Financial Analyst to work closely with the Finance Director and divisional leadership to help drive the continued successful execution of the financial model.
* Be a strong business partner to the divisional management team.
* Drive P&L forecasting for short-term and long-range planning cycles.
* Maintain accurate and updated forecasts based on an understanding of relevant leading indicators of future expected performance.
* Analyze financial results, distill key trends, assess current and future risks, and communicate key messages to finance team and management.
* Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting, ensuring accurate and timely communication of results.
* Support the business through its migration to subscription-based business model.
* Actively engage in constant improvement of systems, processes and reporting to help management make informed decisions and improve efficiency of the finance function.
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
* 3+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in technology / software.
* Organized, detail oriented, and strategically focused.
* Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in financial modeling and reporting.
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D