Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boulder, Colorado
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
ANSYS empowers the world's most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching co-op program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
Co-ops alternate between school and full-time work assignments each semester. You will test our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in your field of study. Each semester builds upon the foundational learning that prepares you for more advanced problem solutions. You will support one of our business units, including but not limited to the following:
- Design Business Unit
- Platform Development Unit
- Licensing & Install Unit
- Mechanical Business Unit
- Release Management Unit
This co-op is a 40-hour per week paid position starting May 2020 and concluding August 2020.
- Work along-side the department's testing team to conduct interactive and batch tests.
- Write scripts to run testing responsibilities via unit or automated tests.
- Analyze results, log and retest and bugs found.
- Improve the efficiency and accuracy of ANSYS products.
- Dedication to three (3) semester rotations for Engineers.
- Pursuing a BS in Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to university after the completion of the co-op program.
- Exposure to CAD and/or FEA.
- Exposure to Unix/Windows/Linux systems.
- Sharp and tenacious problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to programming using C++, C#, Java or Python is a plus.
- Experience with ANSYS Workbench.
- Pursuing a minor in Computer Science with a Mechanical Engineering major.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
* Customer focus
* Results and Accountability
* Transparency and Integrity
* Sense of urgency
* Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at ANSYS are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at ANSYS, it s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It s about the what s next as much as the mission accomplished . It s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
ANSYS is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh