Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richardson, Texas
The Sales Engineering Manager role provides leadership and pre-sales engineering technical support and services to our clients. The Manager will focus on defining UC, infrastructure, and cloud solutions and service offerings by leading sales engineers and actively participating in pre-sales activities; and proactively develop innovative solutions and programs to enhance business opportunities.
* Serves as the technical leader and first line management for a team of Cisco, Network and Data Center Sales Engineers.
* Direct management responsibilities for Engineering support activities including one or more of the following: design and delivery of professional services consulting, client solutions development, sales presentations planning and delivery and overall Sales Engineering solutions integrity.
* Provides oversight of complex solutions and services development to achieve customer business outcomes and requirements.
* Provides technical mentoring and coaching to team members including creation of development plans, and assisting with technical and sales-related direction.
* Interfaces with senior-level customer contacts, identifies customer needs and adds technical expertise to customer solutions through industry knowledge and insight.
* Prioritizes opportunities to drive the greatest value for our clients.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge of new/evolving applications and related architectures by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
* Develops methodologies and client deliverables to assist in the discovery and assessment of client business requirements, complex technical solutions and services designs that meet client business objectives and outcomes
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience with an educational focus on Engineering, Technical Management, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science.
* 10+ years industry experience
* Experience architecting client solutions in UC, infrastructure, and cloud solutions
* 2+ years managing a sales engineering team
* Ability to lead and mentor an engineering and consulting team with technical understanding and focus
* Ability to analyze information and apply troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Strong client-facing presentation skills
* Ability to work remotely
What s in it for You*
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like a 401K, life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 2,500 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.