Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newton, Massachusetts
SUMMER INTERN - NATIONAL ENGINEERING
This internship position will support gathering and organizing existing sustainability policies and creating new policies and communication material for improved employee engagement on sustainability topics and initiatives.
* Develop basic measurement and verification guidelines by measure type for RTM and other major energy projects.
* Continue automating ENERGY STAR uploading between utility companies and Portfolio Manager for tenant-managed utilities.
* Using eQuest to simulate controls-based energy conservation measures.
* Find the best utility incentives for EE Capital program
* Employee/Tenant engagement material update
* Work on Welcome Package
* Work on updating and new signage
* Checking accuracy of regressions used in eSight for baselines.
* Provide reception coverage on occasion.
* Availability to work 40 hours per week.
* Currently a junior, senior, or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
* Environmental Policy, Environmental Engineering or Business Related Degree, Minimum 3.0 GPA.
* Knowledge of corporate sustainability programs and strategies a plus.
* Good communication skills including technical writing.
* Excellent organizational skills; the ability manage multiple tasks and prioritize work.
* Proficiency with presentation skills and Microsoft software including Word, Excel.
* Experience in developing educational materials.
* Not eligible for course credit.
The RMR Group Inc. is a holding company and substantially all of its business is conducted by its majority-owned subsidiary, The RMR Group LLC. The RMR Group LLC is an alternative asset management company that primarily provides management services to publicly traded REITs and real estate related operating companies. As of September 30, 2019, The RMR Group LLC had approximately $32.8 billion of total assets under management, including over 2,200 properties, and employed approximately 600 real estate professionals in more than 30 offices throughout the United States; the companies managed by The RMR Group LLC collectively had nearly 50,000 employees. The RMR Group Inc. is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. To learn more about The RMR Group, please visit www.rmrgroup.com.
The RMR Group is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you d like more information on your EEO rights under the law,http://s21.q4cdn.com/317921054/files/doc_downloads/careers/EEO-is-the-Law-Poster-English.pdf