Apply Now Program Manager - Parenting, IIC, IHC (PCE701) Rahway, NJ 07065, USA Req #337 Tuesday, October 8, 2019 Volunteers of America, Inc. (VOA, Inc.) is a national, faith-based human services organization that was founded in New York City in 1896 and has remained at the forefront of social service ever since, helping individuals and families in need overcome obstacles to living safe, healthy and productive lives in the community. The largest of the affiliates, Volunteers of America-Greater New York (VOA-GNY) serves tens of thousands of men, women, and children in need every year, through 80 programs staffed by 1,300 skilled and dedicated staff, throughout New York City, Westchester County and Northern New Jersey.
VOA-GNY's life-changing, often life-saving work impacts the lives of individuals and families who are homeless and those at risk of homelessness, families recovering from domestic violence, children with developmental delays, individuals living with HIV/AIDS or behavioral health issues, older adults and veterans struggling to reintegrate. VOA, Inc. is one of the largest providers of permanent, supportive housing in the United States. VOA-GNY is the largest provider of supportive housing for veterans in New York, and is committed to addressing the needs of the community with compassion, creativity, respect, and therapeutic models that inform our work.
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
The Program Manager is responsible for the daily operations and overall management of our Parenting Skills Partnership program and Parent Empowerment and Childrearing Education (PEACE) program. Programs that provide in-home counseling and education to at-risk families in Northern New Jersey. The program manager is also responsible for facilitating the Intensive In-Community (IIC) and Intensive In-Home (IIH) services being provided. Management of the program shall be in accordance with the goals, philosophy, policies, and procedures of Volunteers of America. - Greater New York, Inc.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a Master's Degree in a Human Services related field with two years of experience as well as two years of experience in a supervisory capacity and New Jersey professional clinical license (LCSW or LPC). This position shall also have a valid state driver's license with a safe driving record that meets agency procedures. Possess availability to work a changeable schedule.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Provides supervision and training to program staff, oversight of day to day operations. 2. Maintain compliance with licensure standards, funder standards, accreditation standards and company standards.
3. Ensure that all case management and other contractual responsibilities are being fulfilled.
4. Ensure authorization in CYBER is current; ensure that Case Managers are following the appropriate protocol in accordance to the Children's System of Care.
5. Facilitate the client intake process and submissions to Perform Care.
6. Implementation and development of clinical services, consistent with the organization's mission, goals, and shared values.
7. Manage all high risk clinical issues. Provide clinical coverage when necessary.
8. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with outside agencies (governmental and non-governmental), along with community organizations.
9. Provide resource linkages to both, staff and clients.
10. Prepare daily and monthly reports accurately and on time.
11. Provision of 24/7 on-call consultation and support.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
CLOSING STATEMENTS : Volunteers of America offers a comprehensive benefits package to help protect you and your family, top-notch training opportunities, and an energetic and professional work environment.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today! Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled.