Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Job Locations US-HI-Honolulu
Posted Date 2 hours ago(1/27/2020 5:52 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID
# of Openings
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural settings and hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Guardian Flight is seeking a Clinical Manager who will be:
* Responsible for organizing and implementing standardized Quarterly trainings, annual trainings, and specialty training assignments from the Corporate Director of Education/Director of Clinical Services.
* Assist with New Hire Orientation, Corporate and Base Training.
* Assists the Director of Education/Director of Clinical Services in the identification and revision of all continuing education requirements to maintain compliance with all accrediting, regulating and credentialing agencies.
* Active involvement in Ninth Brain based course evaluation and development.
* Works closely with local leadership, and customers in assisting with outreach education.
* Assists with the development of area-specific orientation of local protocol and procedures for new employees.
* Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Guardian Flight's SOPs, Patient Care Guidelines, Accreditation standards, and Employee Handbook.
* Assists in auditing, and managing crews' Certifications, Education completion, and Employee Health requirements. Reviews Ninth Brain on at least a quarterly basis to ensure continued compliance by medical crew members and coordinates efforts with Director of Education/Director of Clinical Services/Program Directors.
* Participates in, and audits, Peer Review on the Image Trend System for QM/QI purposes.
* Ensures Chart completion in Image Trend for billing submission.
* Maintain all requirements for, and be able to fulfill all essential functions of a flight crewmember as assigned, with the emphasis on being able to fly in the aircraft to observe and evaluate clinical crew member competency and skills.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 2 years flight experience.
* Current ACLS, PALS, NRP, Trauma, and a minimum of one Advanced Certification required.
* Skilled in Educational Practices.
* Ability to multi-task efficiently, works in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and has a strong attention for detail.
* Collaborates well with Corporate and Program Leadership.
* Proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience in Education preferred: experience as a Training Preceptor and Certified Instructor in ITLS, ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PHTLS, TNCC
* Leadership skills and the ability to relate to medical crews, local EMS staff and hospital staff, and corporate and local management.
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.