Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Billings, Montana
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Clinic Registered Nurse at the Bozeman Primary Care Clinic in Bozeman, Montana.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Clinic RN you need to know how to:
* Perform general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
* Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient confidentiality.
* Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assess disease condition.
* Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
* Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administer prescribed medications, and monitor and document treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
* Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
* Document patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
* Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
* Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care management.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, required
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
* Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing board, required
* Current BLS endorsed by the American Heart Association OR ACLS certification, required
* Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting, required
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Clinic RN on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities