Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: RIO LINDA, California
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
2. Will perform a variety of vehicle cleaning tasks such as (but not limited to) wash rack worker, line detailer, polisher or buffer, vacuum and shampoo carpets, interior cleaning and detailing, window cleaning, and any other tasks as assigned by detail shop management to prepare vehicle for auction.
3. Inspect the quality of work performed prior to the vehicle moving to the next phase of reconditioning.
4. Work within established company and auction safety procedures and guidelines to ensure safety and security for all employees and property. Report all accidents and incidents immediately to detail shop management.
5. Maintain good operating condition of equipment and facilities. Advise detail shop management of all equipment breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
6. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
7. Make sure that the detailing area conditions do not pose a threat to the safety of customers or employees. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, or loss or damage of property. Advise detail shop management immediately of all incidents or unsafe conditions.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
The physical activity requirements of the position are Medium to Heavy Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
Constant –stooping, reaching, walking, standing, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, sitting, crouching, feeling, lifting, repetitive motion
Frequent –kneeling, pushing
Occasional – crawling, yelling, running or other rapid or forceful movement in an emergency
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, body shop, painting and cleaning chemicals; and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with body shop and paint operations