Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Summary: Reporting to the designated supervisor or manager, operate motor vehicles on and off auction premises for transport, pickup and delivery in support of auction activities. Transports auction drivers to the lot to move, stage, and park vehicles in the correct lot area. Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all contacts and transactions, both on the phone and in person. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer. Maintain a professional appearance and work area consistent with the Handbook.
2. Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints or disputes. Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the supervisor or designated manager of all complaints or incidences.
3. Immediately report to manager or supervisor anything that occurs which may potentially jeopardize the ability to physically or legally operate a motor vehicle.
4. Immediately report to manager or supervisor all driving related incidents to include traffic citations, warnings, accidents or mechanical problems experienced on either private or public property whether on or off the job.
5. Always operate motor vehicles safely and practice conservative, cautious, and courteous driving habits.
6. Perform various pick up and delivery duties such as bank deposits, mail pickup and delivery, and other tasks as assigned by supervisor in support of daily auction activities.
7. Transport and assign auction drivers to a lot area to move, stage, and park vehicles. Instruct auction drivers on positioning of vehicles.
8. Maintain and assure good operating condition of all equipment and facilities. Advise supervisor or manager of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
9. Maintain work area and conditions to ensure safe environment for all employees and customers. Respond to and follow proper company policy procedures involving accidents (customer or employee), injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to manager of supervisor immediately.
10. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures in accordance with policy. Report all incidents properly and immediately to supervisor or manager.
11. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications: High school diploma or GED preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age, and possess a valid driver license. Six (6) months of auction experience is required. Must not be under the influence of any condition or substance that could distract or impair the ability to safely and efficiently operate a motor vehicle. Must submit to and pass controlled substance investigation and testing in accordance with company policy. Must be able to read English and/or comprehend motor vehicle traffic signs.