Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
* Perform all cleaning functions. Sanitizes equipment, tools, utensils and work surfaces.
* Prepares meats, seafood and vegetables for cooking and maintains all cold table supplies.
* Responds to orders and assembles ingredients from cold tables.
* Interacts daily with functional peer group, direct supervisor and guests.
* Interaction normally involves receiving directions or basic factual information.
* Completes tasks that require limited exercise of judgement and problem solving ability.
* Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to perform routine operations.
* Demonstrates customer-focused attitude.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
* Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
* Paid Training to prepare you for success.
* On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
* Medical and Dental Insurance.
* 401 K with Company Match.
* Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
* Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
* Some high school
* 0-1 year related experience
* Applies basic knowledge of Chinese cuisine and cooking utensils
ADA STATEMENT: WHILE PERFORMING DUTIES, COUNTER AREAS ARE OFTEN HOT WITH STEAM FROM STEAM TABLE AND FOOD VAPORS. WORK SPACE IS RESTRICTED AND EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO REMAIN STANDING FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. EMPLOYEES MUST PREPARE HOT AND COLD FOODS, USE CHINESE COOK KNIFE AND OTHER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND WORK QUICKLY WITHOUT LOSING ACCURACY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO LIFT UP TO 50 LBS., SIT FOR UP TO FOUR HOURS AND REACH ACROSS COUNTER TOPS MEASURED AT 36 INCHES TO SERVE CUSTOMERS. KITCHENS ARE HOT AND NOISE LEVELS ARE USUALLY HIGH; STORAGE SPACE IS LIMITED AND SHELVING IS HIGH.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer