Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Billings, Montana
AT THE END OF APRIL 2019, WORLEYPARSONS COMBINED WITH JACOBS ENERGY, CHEMICALS AND RESOURCES (ECR) DIVISION, TO CREATE WORLEY.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF PROFESSIONAL PROJECT AND ASSET SERVICES IN THE ENERGY, CHEMICALS AND RESOURCES SECTORS. WE HAVE ALMOST 60,000 AMAZING PEOPLE IN AROUND 60 COUNTRIES ACROSS THE WORLD COVERING THE FULL LIFECYCLE, FROM CREATING NEW ASSETS TO SUSTAINING AND ENHANCING OPERATING ASSETS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
THE TRANSITION WILL TAKE TIME, SO IN THE SHORT-TERM YOU MAY SEE REFERENCES TO OUR HERITAGE COMPANIES IN YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW WE CELEBRATE OUR COMMUNITY IMPACT AND OUR PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT POSSIBLE!
GRADUATE ENGINEER - BILLINGS MT
Duties and Responsibilities,
The Compressor Specialist/Rotating Equipment Engineer will be responsible for the design and specification of rotating equipment with an emphasis on the process units found in Refining, LNG, Pipeline, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, and Power Facilities.
The Engineer will be responsible for specifying, requisitioning, technical bid evaluations, purchase requisitions, and vendor data reviews for reciprocating compressors, centrifugal compressors, screw compressors, steam turbines, pumps, all driver types, and support systems including auxiliary equipment.
The Engineer will participate in all aspects of machinery selection and procurement from initial feasibility and conceptual studies through detailed engineering.
The Engineer will develop basic design, detailed engineering, and procurement related activities of rotating equipment and packages.
The Engineer will develop rotating equipment specifications for the equipment.
The Engineer will provide input to assist the accuracy of project piping and instrumentation drawings.
The Engineer will issue requests for quotations, purchase specifications, bid evaluations, and purchase requisitions.
The Engineer will review and approve vendor documentation for rotating equipment.
Pipe stress analysis of piping systems
HVAC design and calculations
Pressure vessel design and rating calculations * Autocad
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess, at a minimum, the following qualifications:
* Minimum (0-10) years' experience in general mechanical equipment for Refining, LNG, Pipeline, Petrochemical, Chemicals, and Power Facilities
* Excellent knowledge with the relevant codes and standards for mechanical equipment a plus
* Experience should encompass industry standards, data sheets, inquiry requisitions, technical bid evaluations, purchase requisitions, kick-off meetings, and vendor data reviews
* Must be highly motivated and a self-starter
* It is also preferred that the Engineer is qualified and capable of specifying, requisitioning, technical bid evaluations, purchase requisitions, and vendor data reviews for pressure vessels, tanks, shell and tube exchangers, air coolers, fans, pumps, and compressors.
* Experience with pressure vessel rating programs is preferred
* Excellent communications skills are required for communications with clients and vendors
* Possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Possession of a PE license is a plus
* Willing to travel as needed
* Work in the Billings Montana WorleyParsons' office
WORLEY WILL OFFER YOU A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, PLUS A FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES AND ON A GLOBAL SCALE.
WHEN YOU JOIN WORLEY, YOULL JOIN AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT BELIEVES IN THE INHERENT BENEFITS OF A DIVERSE WORKPLACE AND THAT PROMOTES INCLUSION AND FLEXIBILITY. WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FROM A DIVERSE POPULATION OF PEOPLE THAT REFLECT THE RANGE OF COUNTRIES, CULTURES AND CONTEXTS SPANNED BY OUR OPERATIONS. OUR PEOPLE ARE AT THE HEART OF OUR PROCESSES WE VALUE EVERYONES PERSONAL WELLBEING AND CONTRIBUTIONS.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO SEX, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AGE, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW.
ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WITH APPROPRIATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY.
PLEASE NOTE: NO AGENCY REPRESENTATION OR SUBMISSIONS WILL BE RECOGNIZED FOR THIS VACANCY.