Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
JK Moving is currently looking for a Diesel Technician for our second shift (1-9 pm) in the maintenance department. This role will focus on general maintenance, safety and quality of work. Performs repair and maintenance procedures on trucks and trailers in accordance with factory and industry standards, runs diagnostics on heavy and light trucks and works closely with other team members to meet maintenance goals. This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Technician to apply skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and great, affordable benefits.
* Completing diagnostics, and basic repairs.
* Perform preventative maintenance on each unit while working with the manager to forecast potential future repairs.
* Applying documented procedures to complete repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools.
* Complete work orders as assigned.
* Must have strong work ethic and take pride in your workmanship.
* Current driver s license
* Minimum 3 years demonstrated work experience in the Diesel/Automotive trade
* VA State inspection license (Preferred)
About JK Moving Services
As the largest independent mover in North America, JK delivers superior relocation and logistics services to military service members, government agencies, large corporations, businesses and homeowners around the world .and the list goes on! JK actively seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact domestic and global communities.
As a SmartCEO 2016 Corporate Culture Award winner, JK places high standards on the care of its employees. From charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in each employee s professional and personal growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, JK Moving offers:
* World-class retirement savings programs including Company-funded profit sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
* Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
* Company-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
* Voluntary protection programs for employees and their families
* Service recognition programs
* Safety & performance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
* Discounted membership @ Gold s Gyms (corporate locations) nationwide
* Global employee wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their families
* Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer matching contribution
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer