Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Shafter, Hawaii
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Network Administrator with TS/SCI at its Fort Shafter, HI location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
* Perform administration duties for networking hardware including routers, switches, hubs, gateways, access points, network interface cards, networking cables, network bridges, modems, ISDN adapters, firewalls and other related network hardware
* Must have firm grasp and knowledge of fiber and copper-based Ethernet technologies, capabilities and cabling and their connectivity to local and wide area networks
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Baseline Certification: IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification - Sec+CE or equivalent
Computing Environment Certification:CCNA
Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 10 years experience
Associates and 8 years experience
BS and 6 years experience
MS and 4 years experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.