Ensures the integrity of clinical research at the Stephenson Cancer
Center by conducting routine monitoring of research data and activities.
Routinely monitors research data and activities to ensure compliance
with the protocol, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines (GCP), and Federal
Documents monitoring findings in Summary Reports, as well as recommended
Conducts staff re-training as-needed when error trends are identified in
- Standard Operating Procedures.
Routinely evaluates Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice
Guidelines for accuracy and staff compliance.
- As Needed.
Performs related duties as assigned to successfully fulfill the
functions of the position.
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: 12 months experience with clinical research, or quality control. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite,
particularly Word and Outlook.
- Some knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to interpret research protocols, problem solve, and provide feedback to staff when needed
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as independently