Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Evansville, Indiana
RC Beverage Company has been in the soft drink industry for over 50 years. We are distributing people's favorite drinks like RC Cola, A&W Root Beer, Ski, Big Red, Sunkist, Snapple, and Red Bull. There is currently an opening in our Evansville, IN plant for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. This is typically Monday-Friday job from 3:15 pm - 1:45 am.
Why Choose RC Beverage:
1. Supervise employees in the production process to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
2. Reduces raw material waste while increasing efficiency and lowering cost per case.
3. Monitors quality of raw materials as well as finished product by reviewing lab data.
4. Reports production output, raw material usage, production down time and manpower usage at the end of each shift.
5. Develops and recommends improvements of facilities, equipment, or procedures to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
6. Oversees and or conducts training of new or existing employees.
7. Maintains procedures and documentation for FSSC/Food Safety and GMP’s.
8. Oversees sanitation of the production line.
9. Monitors efficiency and reliability of equipment. Works with maintenance to perform scheduled maintenance.
10. Works closely with production manager.
11. Oversees fork drivers to ensure proper raw material and finished product rotation.
12. Works closely with production scheduler on materials used for production run as well as meeting production schedule.
13. Performs progressive discipline and other disciplinary action
14. Understands all company policies so as to explain to employees and auditing agencies.
16. Understands all lab functions, testing, and results of testing.
17. Understands all line equipment and is able to operate all line equipment.