Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
We are social entrepreneurs and we are changing the face of child well-being. To do that, we need to win the war on talent. Our formalized recruiting and hiring process is an essential ingredient to finding the right people to help us build families stronger, faster, and smarter than anyone else.
Necco has an opportunity for a career as Executive Director. This role will lead the design, development, and implementation of strategic plans.
You should be accurately described as:
A happy warrior who thrives on leading from the front with strategic thinking. A solid communicator in search of decisions that deliver real results. A problem-solver, financial steward, and one who excels at collaboration. Ridiculously passionate about the company’s success, growth, and program quality.
The candidate selected will be responsible for the following:
Systems and Processes:
• Develop, implement, and maintain the program financial plan;
• Develop effective and efficient systems and processes for program oversight;
• Utilize strategy initiatives, P & L, data and insights to drive program decisions;
• Centralize the waiver billing process;
Data and Analytics:
• Develop a transparent, efficient and effective client data management system;
• Provide communication and overall pulse of program to the Executive team.
• Pull down internal/external resources to assist with efficient and sustainable growth
• Assume responsibility for overall operation of all waiver programs, including, but not limited to licensure of sites, billing, personnel, internal and external audits, and reporting.
Leadership and Development:
• Provide supervision, oversight and support for the service programs and staff
• Be data-driven and leverage the Balanced Scorecard in developing and executing local business and marketing plans
• Responsible for communication and implementation of Necco policies and procedures
• Oversee talent acquisition
• Utilize the Individual Scorecard Process as the primary tool for staff development
• Responsible for securing additional resources necessary for staff development including, but not limited to, required and recommended training
• Practice ruthless pragmatism
• Engage in peer to peer feedback
• Know and live the Necco Corporate Culture Principles
• Embody the three essential virtues of humble, hungry and smart
• Drive your Individual Performance Scorecard
• Adhere to and contribute to the Necco meeting structure
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; Master’s preferred
• Two years of experience in a supervisory or program management role
• Experience in the execution of the overall administration of an agency program that serves individuals with an intellectual or developmental disability
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent Computer Skills along with the ability to learn new skills and/or programs
• Experience with Medicaid Waiver Management Application (MWMA) preferred
• Excellent Written, Oral Communication, and Organizational Skills
• Successful completion of all required criminal background checks
• Overnight Travel/Training Willingness
• Initial and annual drug and TB screens
See job description