Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania
Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing a variety of customer transactions; keeps precise records of money and negotiable instruments involved in various transactions; develops and expands new and existing customer relationships by referring bank products and services; provides assistance and responds to customer questions and concerns.
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the accurate and efficient processing of customer transactions of which the following are illustrative:
a. Greets and serves customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
b. Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities with customers; actively refers customers to appropriate customer service personnel.
c. Accepts deposits of various account types.
d. Cashes checks within approved authority and operating policy.
e. Sells Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Certified Checks, Travelers Checks, EE Bonds, etc.
f. Accepts loan payments, safe deposit box rent, TT&L deposits, and other related payments.
g. Processes night deposits and mail deposits.
h. Maintains an approved level of cash; turns in excess and mutilated cash.
i. Prepares daily settlement and proof of cash transactions; balances cash drawer accurately and efficiently on a daily basis.
j. Prepares daily work for delivery to the proof area.
k. Prepares reports relating to the function, e.g., currency transaction, BSA reports, etc.
l. Processes manual direct deposit transactions for selected accounts.
m. Maintains supplies and an awareness of Teller supply inventory control.
n. Performs other duties as assigned.
2. Performs various duties to support the Bank Secrecy Act as follows:
a. Monitors suspicious activity and reports such activity to the Bank Secrecy Operations Officer via the Notice of Suspicious Activity form on the JSSB Intranet site.
b. Completes CTRs for cash transactions as appropriate.
c. Identifies customer by observance of acceptable ID.
d. Completes all CIP required documentation.
e. Checks OFAC on new customers and non-customers cashing checks.
3. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
4. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
5. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
6. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
7. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
1. May be required, on occasion, to provide safe deposit box services to customers.
2. May be asked to participate in cross training to open new accounts or other deposit products.
3. May be required to provide support in non-paying and receiving activities, e.g., new accounts, loans, etc.
4. May be required to balance and/or service ATM machines.
5. May be required to verify and wrap coin for vault cash control purposes.
6. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.