Basic Job Functions:
- Communicating with Customers in verbal and written form.
- Receiving and clarifying information and provide well defined scopes and estimates.
- Assist Customers in recognizing "value engineering" opportunities.
- Managing schedule demands set forth by customers, sales team, and other to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Knowledge of current Building Codes for design of building elements.
- Understanding of "ABC" products and usage.
- Generate accurate take-offs for building materials that are not manufactured by ABC.
- Collaborating with DSM's and Project Coordinators via Team Selling on area specific and team improvement strategy.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering and/or 3yrs Experience in Metal Buildings or Construction related field is preferred.
- Experience in steel construction and/or related industry.
- Knowledge of pre-engineered metal building systems.
- Skillset to effectively utilize AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and comprehend Architectural and Structural drawings or sketches.
- College Degree in Construction/Engineering related field.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace