Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gainesville, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
COMPETITIVE SIGN ON BONUSES!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
* NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
* A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
* North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN A PAYCHECK. ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND MORE:·
* 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
* Paid Time Off
* Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee discount program
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Student loan repayment
* Paid family leave
This job is responsible for directing and coordinating members of the care team, focusing on the provision of individualized quality patient care consistent with organizational standards. Develops the patient plan of care in partnership with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and patient/family. This position is responsible for serving as the primary Registered Nurse delivering care to women who are admitted to the Birth Center. This patient population may include low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) Emergency Room is a fast paced, high volume, high acuity department. The main department consist of 32 beds, with 3 resuscitation rooms. Care Path is our low acuity area with 11 rooms.
Our emergency department provides an exquisitely challenging and exciting work environment. The staff is made up of the highest quality nurses, paramedics, nurse techs, mid-levels, and physicians. Always striving to excel, the staff push each other to provide the best evidence based comprehensive care possible for our patients and their families.
The leadership of the department is very engaged and is continuously connecting with staff to ensure that their needs and concerns are addressed. Work- life balance is a strong point for the department leadership. Continuing education and the understanding for the need to be a lifelong learner is fostered by the departments dedicated, enthusiastic, and high energy educator.
The culture of accountability and professionalism helps bring this team closer together creating an unmatched place for you to call your forever work home.
The department charge nurse is a registered nurse who is accountable to their nursing manager/director for clinical and operational functioning of the unit. The charge nurse assumes responsibility of managing the units clinical and operational functioning in the absence of their unit manager and/or director.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE!
FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO, CLICK HERE!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
* Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· State of Florida RN License required or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· BLS, ACLS, CEN, CPI required at the time of hire EXPERIENCE
* Acute care experience required
* Emergency experience
* Charge experience preferred
An EEO Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.