Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tinley Park, Illinois
Showroom Customer Coordinator
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Showroom Customer Coordinator.
· Enthusiastically greet all customers entering the showroom
· Answer incoming showroom calls
· Effectively communicate appointment policy
· Prepare literature packages
· Manage customer sign-ins, central appointment book and customer job folders
· Maintain bid follow-up system
· Address “Thank You” cards for whole house selections
· High school degree required
· Experience in sales and customer service
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.