Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reporting to the Head of Gene Therapy within Global Medical Affairs, the Global Medical Affairs Lead (GMAL) RNA will serve a critical role by supporting Sarepta s core RNA pipeline including marketed and development stage phosporodiamidate morpholino oligomers (PMOs) and peptide-conjugated PMOs (PPMOs) for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Internally, the GMAL will be accountable as the Global Medical Affairs representative on key cross-functional, and highly visible teams including Asset Teams, Clinical Development Teams and Global Brand teams where appropriate. In addition, the GMAL-RNA will lead efforts to build Sarepta s scientific foundation in DMD and within the appropriate technologies. The incumbent will also play a key role in congress, symposia and publication strategy. Externally, the GMAL RNA will develop the strategy around key opinion leader (KOL) engagement, advisory boards and expert committees. The role will also interface with Sarepta s partners in the development of partnered assets.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Serve as a Medical subject matter expert on DMD, PMO & PPMO technology, and represent GMA on cross-functional governance teams supporting assets in the pipeline
* Contribute to development and execution of global PMO & PPMO Medical strategy in line with overall Corporate and Medical priorities
* Support initiatives to build PMO, PPMO and DMD competency and profile within Sarepta
* Contribute to congress, symposia and ad board strategy development and creation of content.
* Develop KOL engagement strategy including mapping landscape, and maintain relationships
* Acts as role model of integrity and compliance
Education and Skills Requirements:
* Doctorate degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) with a focus on neurology, or related discipline
* 5-10 years of relevant experience in RNA therapeutics, rare neuromuscular disorders or related field
* Analytical, with a track record of delivering against goals while working in high performing diverse teams
* Demonstrated success in operating effectively in highly matrixed organizations where influencing skills are critical to day to day success
* Experience in building strong and effective relationships with thought leaders, healthcare professionals, including laboratory professionals
* Articulate with excellent communication and influencing skills
* Willing to travel
* Recognized by former peers, colleagues, managers and direct reports for attributes congruent with Sarepta Values: Drive, Excellence, Resilience, Teamwork, Innovation and Compassion
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.