Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Beverly, Massachusetts
Under direct supervision of the Practice Manager, the Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for site alignment with organizational mission, vision and strategic goals within the Partners health care network while managing all aspects of front desk operations and collaboratively leading and supervising staff team members to achieve targets. Supervisors will oversee staff and job tasks assigned to reception, payment posting, and self-pay accounts receivable. The Front Desk Supervisor will ensure that all provider schedules are appropriately populated and registration information is captured. Supervisors must possess strong business acumen, leadership skills, workforce development skills and be a change innovator with demonstrated ability to represent the organization internally and externally.
* Proficiency with Excel, Word, Various practice management, scheduling and billing systems,
* Supervisory and leadership experience and are knowledgeable of process improvement/change management
* Excellent oral and written skills
* Excellent team building and communication skills
* Superb customer service skills
* At least 1 year experience in health care
* High School Diploma and 2 years supervisory experience
* Experience in managing and supervising other staff member in a health care settings.
* Associates or Bachelors degree in health care of related field and 1 year experience in health care or related field
Partners HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.