Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Columbia, Tennessee
Provides support, assistance, psycho-social education and supervision to Adult Residential Services residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervise and monitor residents compliance with Program rules and behavioral expectations. Re-direct residents on non-compliance with rules and expectations and refer major incidents of non-compliance to the Residential Coordinator. Supervise, educate on and monitor residents self-medication procedures and document in residents charts. Is responsible for keeping file and closet locked while on duty. Review referral information as it is presented to help determine eligibility for admission and continued stay for Supported Housing and Crisis Respite where relevant Complete authorizations for stay as needed with each Managed Care Company Supervise meal preparation and compliance of residents with dietary guidelines, providing education as needed. Receive and dispense residents funds from locked filing cabinet in office as needed and document all money received and given to residents in residents charts. Inform the Residential Coordinator of any needed household supplies or household repairs. Plan and supervise psycho-educational activities recreational activities during residents free time and provide van transportation on outings. Inform Residential Coordinator of all medical emergencies, crisis situations with residents or any disruptions in program operation. Receive briefing at beginning of shift from Residential Coordinator or other staff and provide briefing to other staff at end of shift. Document a progress note on each resident once per shift and at any time there is a significant incident. Attend all Program staff meetings and all scheduled staff development activities. Conduct room inspections as needed to monitor and educate on cleanliness of rooms, residents compliance with hygiene/grooming and household task completion. Report all resident grievances to Residential Coordinator. Perform other duties as assigned. Each residential program within Adult Residential Services will provide a safe, comfortable supervised housing option for mental health consumers, and assist consumers in reaching and maintaining stabilization of symptoms, while encouraging consumers to assume increasing responsibility for their lives.
Supervisory Responsibilities for: none
Compliance requirement for annual completion of Catalytic Coaching and KPI forms
Regular and Reliable Attendance is required
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All other duties as assigned.
Percentage of Time/Frequency
up to ___30_____ lbs.
High school diploma; experience with mental health treatment and preferably residential services
Schedule: must be able to work Monday - Friday, 2:30pm to 8:30pm along with 2 weekends a months.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.