Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The Project Manager manages performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and other key project management activities and behaviors. This person leads effective workgroups, assigns tasks, identifies issues, escalates risks, follows up and reports status as required.
* Schedule Management - Creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints and schedule. Manages projects according to work plan. Performs critical path analysis.
* Cost Management - Develops and routinely reassesses project budgets to account for variances and ensures accuracy. Creates budget reports to compare actual with forecasted costs.
* Communication Management - Creates performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders.
* Risk & Issue Management - Develops and manages project risk and issue management plans. Analyzes risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery. Implements procedures to mitigate risk threats. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops, and Clarity.
* Resource Management Develops project organization chart and governance structures. Defines roles and responsibilities of team members.
* Quality Management Defines processes and standards around governance, communication, and quality. Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria.
* Change Request Management - Identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost. Develops strategic rationale for change including costs, benefits, tradeoffs, etc.
* Implementation and Transition Management - Creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
* Integration Management - Identifies and manages project and program interdependencies.
* Establish program objectives; develop requirements, plan schedules and estimate cost.
* Balance stakeholder needs and effectively negotiate tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget. Balance needs of multiple stakeholders and gains buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
* 5+ years of project management disciplines, best practices and artifacts
* Solid understanding and demonstrated Project Management of both SDLC and SCRUM methodology
* Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to learn subject matter quickly
* Experience in developing risk mitigation plans
* Familiarity with financial services business and products
* Flexible and adaptive, able to work in ambiguous situations
* Understand the relationship of their project(s) to the overall program
* Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
* Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others.
* PMP/CAPM certification suggested but not required.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.