Your Role as a Client Relationship Manager at Hair Club:
You'll be Responsible for retaining the center's client base, meeting with clients face-to-face.
- Making recommendations for the best benefits program based on the client's wants and needs.
- Contributing to the center's revenue and success
- Provide the ultimate client experience ("UCE"), by building an honest and trustworthy relationship with each Hair Club client.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of sales experience - experience selling an intangible a plus.
- Solid communicator - can articulate key selling points
- Persuasive selling techniques, ability to educate and encourage clients.
- Confident, self-driven and motivated - proven track record as a top ranked performer.
- Passionate and energetic about helping others, displaying genuine care and compassion
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical - build and preserve strong client and team relationships
- Works independently, can multi-task and be organized
- Willing to continuously improve, possess an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
Hair Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer