Posted in Management 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fife, Washington
This position is responsible for ensuring that the sales floor is properly and adequately stocked. The Inventory Clerk works with the Inventory Management Team and Store Management to ensure that incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedures; ensuring materials are ready and available for sale as required; and accuracy of the inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Conduct inventory replenishment on sales floor throughout the scheduled shift
• Merchandise store displays and assist with stocking and merchandising in sales area as needed
• Maintain organization of product stock room to include condensing large bins to ensure older product sells before new product; bundling new product for easier counts
• Assist with daily, weekly, monthly inventory counts
• Assist with inventory management using the company's established procedures, and responds to any discrepancies by notifying management
• Verify products are priced appropriately
• Ensure that all incoming product meets applicable LCB regulations
• May assist with entering and reconciling product invoice into POS system
• May assist with administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties as needed
Because of our commitment to customer service and the well-being of our team, each employee may be expected to perform a wide range of administrative and field duties from time to time. Such duties may or may not be related to their regular responsibilities.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
1 year of Inventory experience preferred
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and other staff.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute ratio and percent and interpret graphs.
Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret technical instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
This position is classified as a sensitive Tribal position. Therefore, applicant must submit to and clear a pre-employment criminal background check.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of Inventory Management Practices
Knowledge of applicable regulations, ability to familiarize oneself with applicable Tribal Ordinances/Regulations
Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, customers and vendors
Ability to work a FLEXIBLE work schedule but primarily at night during nonoperational hours
Ability to exercise independent judgment
Excellent business communication skills
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate skills in Excel and Outlook
Ability to stand for extended periods of time performing repetitive movements. Frequently reaching and lifting up to 50 pounds.
This is a retail store setting; noise level ranges from quite to moderate.
The Puyallup Tribal Cannabis Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status or ancestry, sexual orientation or sensory, mental, physical, or other non-disqualifying disability. Indian Preference will be applied to hiring of this position as defined in Title 25, U.S. Code, Chapter 14, Subchapter V, Sections 472 and 473.