Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Palo Alto, California
WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CANCER.
Varian's RA/QA team currently have an opportunity for a Compliance Analyst. The person in this role will be responsible for the following.
* Performs the coordination and preparation of internal and external audits and compliance testing (Electrical, EMC or CDS) in accordance with regulatory standards.
* Read, understand and consult with RoHS Regulations.
* Collaborates with clients to develop positive and proactive approaches to regulatory compliance.
* Participates in good laboratory practices training of functional areas and assists in the development of training sessions.
* Ensures that privacy and security standards are met and adhered to.
* May coordinate activities and assist with interactions during regulatory agency inspections.
* May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters. Assists with the corrective action implementation.
* Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 3 years of related experience.
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.