Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Log back in!
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
* The Production Manager develops manufacturing plans, production schedules, determines workload priorities of the production team, tracks key performance indicators, and implements Lean Manufacturing principles within the production environment.
* Selecting and developing personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
* Establishes operational objectives and assignments, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers/supervisors.
* Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning organizational functional areas, divisions and/or customers.
* Manages manufacturing and prototype activities at multiple locations through subordinate managers
* Develops and/or contributes to organizational policies and procedures and ensures proper implementation.
* AA/AS in related field
* Must have worked 6-10 years as a supervisor in a hardware manufacturing organization.
* Must be experienced with manufacturing practices and be familiar with standards such as AS 9100, ISO 9001, NADCAP and OSHA.
* Have demonstrated successful performance in a production manager/supervisor role.
* Possess effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, motivation and counseling to employees.
* Ability to successfully present information and brief management.
* Familiarity working under US Government contracts.
* Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing practices and leading teams in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
* BA/BS in related field.
* Familiarity working under US Government contract in similar role.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
* Active Secret Clearance is preferred.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS