Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Log back in!
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Candidates for a junior-to-mid level Network Administrator (SA) position are sought to support system administration and cyber operations duties for a government-run missile defense lab operating large servers and software in one or more test and analysis environments. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with a team of network administrators performing duties such as cable deployment, switch and router configuration, network monitoring implementation, and troubleshooting of network assets and tactical systems communications under test. The network administrator will also be responsible for maintaining configuration documentation central to the lab s engineering configuration and Risk Management Framework (RMF) package. They will participate in the full life-cycle of system operations. The selected candidate will participate in a structured environment requiring regular and consistent documentation of activities and procedures with engineering standards applied to all activities such as configuration management, cable plant organization and asset tracking.
* Deployment of network switches, thorough understanding of TCP-IP addressing, required.
* Experience with VLAN, SPAN, and static routing configuration.
* Use of Cisco IOS command line environment to implement Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
* Candidate must demonstrate technical proficiency in network standards, principles, and documentation.
* Candidate must be a self-starter, be detail-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills and work well with others.
* Candidate should possess minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology, such as server and workstation networking and network configuration.
* Candidate must demonstrate strong teamwork skills suitable to the work environment.
* Working knowledge of multicast networking.
* Experience maintaining Linux Servers.
* Solarwinds and SPLUNK integration.
* Network+ certification required.
* Security+, or CISP, or CISSP certification required.
* BS degree or equivalent work experience.
* Current DoD SECRET clearance is required.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS