Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Are you experienced in creating and maintaining productive business relationships* Looking to drive your career forward* Is your goal a role in business development* In this role, you will have the opportunity to do just that by working with our field and channel sales organizations to drive incremental revenue.
The Inside Territory Account Manager develops and drives the sales process by tele-means for Poly solution, product and service sales to end-user customers through Poly channel partners. The ITAM drives business in defined geographies and remotely engages end-user prospects and channel partners with appropriate qualifying questions and conversations to drive interest in Poly s solutions.
* Conduct outbound call campaigns to develop incremental leads and pipeline
* Develop qualified pipeline to support achievement of defined yield/volume targets
* Meet and exceed all key performance metrics including but not limited to: daily call and sales activities, pipeline creation, lead handling response time and quality SLA s, lead & opportunity conversion rates
* Able to develop & maintain good working relationships with end users and channel partners
* Become sales-certified on the complete range of Poly audio, video and network system products; be able to articulate their features & benefits
* Maintain accurate & reliable account, lead, and pipeline data in Salesforce.com
* 0-2 years sales experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with a proven track record of successful achievement against regional quota and productivity metrics
* Proven ability to engage in meaningful sales conversations with all levels of management and technical professionals
* B2B experience in developing a pipeline, building new accounts and increasing sales in existing accounts
* Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and technical product knowledge.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Technology experience
* Salesforce.com or similar sales automation/forecasting tools
* Bachelor s Degree
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.