Posted in Compliance 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
This position serves as support to the Cook Childrens Health Plans (CCHP) Regulatory Compliance Manager in carrying out compliance functions for CCHP to meet all State and Federal regulatory requirements. This position will work with the Regulatory Compliance Manager to aid and assist Plan management and peers to effectively design, market and implement insurance products consistent with State and Federal regulatory requirements. Assist in implementing regulatory compliance functions for CCHP. Assist in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of management and with external regulatory agencies such as the Department of Insurance (TDI), the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC), Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and the Office of Attorney General (OAG).
* Minimum of 2 years managed care or health care benefits experience.
* Minimum understanding of Texas rules and regulations, contract law, and the legislative process.
* Must have knowledge of indemnity, managed health care, Medicaid and other insurance products and programs.
* Must have ability to work independently Achievement oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must be well organized and work well with a diverse group of people.
* Must be flexible and have the ability to work on many different assignments simultaneously.
* Must be proficient in computer word processing.
* Bilingual preferred with ability to translate written documents into Spanish.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.