Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: North Bergen, New Jersey
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
* Serves as liaison between the patient, nursing staff and Food Services Department regarding meal selection, obtaining and recording food preferences.
* Collects menus and maintains on-going records of diet orders.
* Assures high quality meal service to the patient by checking each tray, at meal time, for accuracy and delivering meals to patients in a timely basis.
* Collects census and diet changes prior to each meal service.
* Maintains on-going records of diet orders for each patient.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Minimum one year experience in hospital Food Service Department.
* Strong Communication, written, and organizational skills
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.