Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is transforming the world of work through designing the Workplace of the Future™.
In order to realize that, Konica Minolta is openly seeking for the partnership with major IT companies such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Sophos and tightening and strengthening such relationships from both businesses and technology perspectives.
Konica Minolta commits to be regarded as a strategically attractive partner for such major IT companies and will enhance the partnerships towards a fully engaged level, to be recognized as a key player in the world of IT.
The key objectives of this position are to:
Clarify the goal of partnership with major IT companies from both business and technological view points and describe the strategy roadmap with the partner. The primary target partner is Microsoft.
Enhance the partnership with Microsoft towards a fully engaged level, to create a valuable partnership for both companies.
Support Konica Minolta's regional sales companies to establish the solid foundation of partnership locally, namely in US, Europe, and Japan and APAC, between Konica Minolta's regionally sales companies and Microsoft's regional operations, from not only a business but also a technological point of view.
Keep, manage, and enhance the relationship with Microsoft corporate in Redmond WA as a representative of Konica Minolta in future product and service development with Microsoft.
Work with Konica Minolta's internal functions across the world such as R&D, GTM, Product Planning, Regional sales companies, and to lead the important steps to become a corporate level attractive partner, 'Build with' 'Market with' 'Co-sell'.
Essential Job Functions
- Help and support Konica Minolta's local engagements with Microsoft from a business and technological view point.
- Clarify the goal of partnership with Microsoft at the corporate level and identify the area of collaboration from business and technological perspective.
- Manage Konica Minolta's local engagement, manage the progress of relationship development, to be aligned with corporate level objectives.
- Manage and responsible for the process for product and service development in collaboration with Konica Minolta's internal divisions such as R&D and product planning, and Microsoft themselves.
- Lead the internal process for productization from concept development, proof of concept, getting approval for investment, build and market, and monetize.
- Consolidate all activities and manage the progress and reporting
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Background in product planning and development, preferably business management in the IT industry
- Experience with partnership management and product portfolio management preferred.
- Experience with international markets
- High proficiency at project and program management
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer science prefered
- Ten to fifteen years of leadership experience in IT industry, preferably working at Microsoft.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.