Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bremerton, Washington
The Arbor at Bremerton - WA
3510 9th Street
Work where you make a Difference!
Full-Time Day/Evening Shift Available
The Arbor at Bremerton
3510 9th St.
Bremerton, WA 98312
This position is fast paced, rewarding and challenging. You will be given plenty of room for creative thinking and development of programs and services for the Residents as well as the team members. You will be expected to manage the budget, meet occupancy and revenue requirements, direct the overall operation of the Community as well as maintain compliance with all applicable State and Federal regulations for Independent and Assisted Living Communities.
The qualified candidate must have proven success in managing in a long-term care, assisted living, health care, senior housing or independent living environment and be able to follow standard policies and procedures while demonstrating outstanding customer service and communication skills.
* Responsibility for the overall administration of the Community, including strategic planning, goal setting, financial activities and reporting
* Maintaining excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meeting corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines
* Provides leadership in developing and implementing systems for efficient and comprehensive service/care. Ensures accountability, communication, and good working relationships among the staff
* Ensures compliance of programs and facilities with regulatory agencies (city, state and federal).
* Stays informed and monitors standards and compliance
* Directs on-going activity for community relations director to meet census goals
* Have prior experience managing high quality senior living communities with demonstrated success in meeting financial goals specific to retirement living, assisted living or independent living community
* Bachelor's degree in health-related, business, or gerontology field preferred
* Have Community management experience ensuring consistent, high quality service and care
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Be an outstanding communicator, coach and mentor
* Provide leadership by example; demonstrating credibility, discipline, follow-through, consistency, and strong team orientation
* Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator s license or meet the licensure requirements of this State.
* Experience with financial reporting and managing budgets
* Must be able to supervise employees using independent judgment and discretion
* Must be computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Must meet all health requirements, including TB, pass background checks
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
The Arbor at Bremerton is a 64 bed Memory Care Residence offering a warm and nurturing environment for seniors with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. The Arbor is designed to promote health, friendship and trust in a safe and secure setting. Our therapy programs utilize music and art for a whole-body approach to wellness; and our success shows in the moments of joy that we bring to our residents.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS