Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Albany, New York
Clopay Building Products is North America’s largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in our Albany Distribution Center.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
1) Communicate with customers in person at the Distribution Center and by telephone in entering orders under automation system controls.
2) Assist in pricing of quotes and orders under automation system controls.
3) Balance daily invoice edit.
4) Audit open order reports weekly.
5) Follow up on customers' claims for credit.
6) Manage all system invoicing on COD and open-term accounts.
7) Manage bookkeeping procedures required for setting up and maintaining current open terms and C.O.D. accounts, including requisitions for new customer codes.
8) Assist with furnish and install programs whenever necessary, and process furnish and install invoicing and installer payables.
9) Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
10) Handle all incoming telephone calls: field telephone calls for product, as well as calls concerning bookkeeping or accounting matters.
11) Various administrative duties
A high school degree is required, along with a minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products. Previous clerical or office experience is beneficial.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!