Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
REGISTERED NURSE SUPERVISOR - SURGICAL SERVICES
Full-time Day Shift
The SURGERY RN SUPERVISOR assesses, analyzes, evaluates, and recommends solutions for operational and clinical issues.
* Works collaboratively with other departments to support and define inter-departmental initiatives and to ensure effective resources utilization.
* Supervises assigned personnel assuring quality patient care and efficient and effective work processes
* Assists the Nurse Manager in the design and implementation of a plan for staff development and unit growth * Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
* Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
JOIN OUR TEAM AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A TOTAL REWARDS PACKAGE TO SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH, LIFE, CAREER AND RETIREMENT INCLUDING:
* A supportive and collaborative work environment
* Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
* A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
* Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
* A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
* HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
CLICK HERE TO MEET SOME OF OUR TEAM AND LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
MEDICAL CITY PLANO is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL: * BSN required and MSN preferred
* Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
* Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS SPECIALTY RN EXPERIENCE IN AN ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.