Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Req ID: 45010
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Platform Reliability Engineer - US REMOTE to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Our Cloud business is rapidly growing and expanding. We are looking for technical leaders to help drive the product strategy for our Private/Hybrid Cloud Services Portfolio. This person will be instrumental in defining and launching new services our customers love. This is an exciting opportunity to work to lead innovation in our Cloud Services Team for container management, PaaS, and DevOps.
* Strong Hands on Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) / Open Source Cloud Foundry (CF), BOSH & Kubernetes
* Experience in migrating PCF to Public Cloud (AWS / Azure /GCP)
* Experience with Concourse: Creating and establishing CI/CD pipelines or integrating with existing CI/CD pipelines for deployment of PCF/CF and related products
* Infrastructure automation scripting experience & expert knowledge of Linux / Unix systems
* Release engineering and deployment of software through PCF/CF/Bosh & build packs
* Experience with cloud and on-prem infrastructure including (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, NTP, SAML, oAuth, Active Directory, storage systems)
* Experience / solid understanding of monitoring, alerting and analytics of systems, platform and application performance and usage ( such as AppDynamics, Splunk)
* Comfortable with working flexible hours to meet business requirements
* Travel to be expected
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience - provided by one or more of the following: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microservices, VSphere, Public Cloud, Infrastructure, DevOps, Migration
Highly Preferred Skills:
* Dynamic presence and excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills Deep understanding and of Cloud Native technologies, principles and techniques such as Kubernetes, microservices; 12 factor apps
* Experience in production operations and dealing with production issues on VMware vSphere / ESXi and Public Cloud
* Experience with database (MySQL) and messaging middleware technologies (RabbitMQ)
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.